Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
 
 
 
October 01, 2014
Member Login
Username:

Password:


Not registered yet?
Click Here to sign-up

Forgot Your Login?
IAFF Local Newswire
 
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Oct. 01 (23:10)

The dangers of carbon monoxide
Medicine Hat Fire Fighters Association Local 263
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
IAFF Local 3472
Pink Positive T-Shirts
IAFF Local 2602
OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
Professional Fire Fighters of Massachusetts
More Than Just A Fire Department
IAFF Local 3472
Local 50 Promotes Breast Cancer Awareness
IAFF Local 50
 
     
Saginaw firefighters work to extinguish fire in kitchen of Wadsworth home
Posted On: Mar 06, 2013
Saginaw firefighters responded to a house fire at 1617 Wadsworth about 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 5.
SAGINAW, MI — The Saginaw Fire Department responded to a house fire at 1617 Wadsworth about 8:02 p.m. Tuesday, March 5.

Residents were home at the time of the fire, but escaped without injury.

The blaze engulfed the kitchen, as well as other rear portions of the structure, according to Battalion Chief Steve Filary, but crews were able to put out the flames shortly after arriving on the scene.

Filary said he was told that a resident of the house may have been cooking when the fire started.

The value of damage done to the house was not immediately known.

Earlier in the day, residents of a Bridgeport Township house also escaped as a fire broke out inside their home.


Important Links
Visit iaff.org!
Visit mpffu.org!
Visit http://www.fam1st.com/!
Visit http://www.wnem.com/!
Contact Elected Officials!
Google
 
 
IAFF Local 102
Copyright © 2014, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

93133 hits since Oct 20, 2011
Visit Unions-America.com!

Top of Page image